F/A-18E Warrior got ICLS!
Prepare for daily landing trainings
In cooperation with Photosbykev and 270inc carrier operations became possible in MSFS! Animated and interactive crew, catapult steam, exciting seconds right before launch – just get it and experience yourself.
Progress of F/A-18 Warrior project
F/A-18 Super Warrior take off from USS Enterprise aircraft carrier
New project – F/A-18 Super Warrior!
Several days ago we got the first military jet for Microsoft Flight Simulator. It’s fun but unfinished. Let’s give it some love and raise the level of quality!
First stage is passed – visual effects added like vortex trails, vapor cone, exhaust and aerobatics smoke.
Next will be working catapult – in cooperation with Photosbykev and 270inc we are making simply looking aircraft carrier with animated crew and complicated operations.
Then turn off the tailhook and arrestors – precise hook-cable collision calculation will make many of you happy (or angry).
And finally, the reason for the project name – AA radar with gun ballistics assistant for combat training simulation. Can you shoot someone? We’ll see.
Even if it’s a freeware project, only stable releases will become public. Development versions will be shared privately with our testers (you know Hornet well enough? Feel free to join!) and Patreon subscribers.
JW1 Jetpack project gets to the finish line. We worked hard to finalize all planned features, hope you will enjoy it. You still may expect further updates with minor fixes and improvements so feel free to leave feedback or report issues.
If you purchased it already, get a new version from SimMarket customer dashboard (good time to make a review!)
Free version with round parachute and limited aboard functionality available at flightsim.to
List of v1.0.0 changes :
* parachute simulation greatly improved (SkyPirat)
* branding removed from textures and livery names
* minor animation fixes
* nearby targets indication improved (SkyPirat)
* thumbnails updated with latest model
* last flap position used for chute again (for proper chute appearance in multiplayer, gears short key still can be used)
* smoke transparency increased
* extra fixed cameras added
* smoke colour can be set by livery name
JW1 “SkyTraveler” on flightsim.to!
Amazing news everyone! Our Jetpack JW1 project reached an important milestone – it works pretty well and proved to be extremely enjoyable! A lot of positive feedback has been received already, tons of requests and some bug reports keep coming, so we are still working on improvements and fixes, updates will come out frequently.
You have two versions of choice – payware SkyPirat with some unique features like ram-air parachute (don’t expect too much, flight model very simplified) and possibility to get aboard another aircraft. And freeware SkyTraveler (currently v0.9.12) available on flightsim.to which can bring exactly the same amount of fun if you wish to try it out first.
If you are looking for extremes in MSFS – today is the best moment to get new experience! We have several races for the JW1, so you can get ALBATROSS and try to beat the best time in the table!
YAHOO!!! JW1 ON SIMMARKET!!
We are pretty close to the final version, but some work still should be done. You can expect updates will come during next several weeks.
Free version is step behind – HUD display should be updated to fit latest changes, could be ready in 2-3 days. Then it will be available not only on our website, but also on flightsim.to
JW1 screenshot contest!
First public update of Jetpack JW1 was just released so we would like to ask everyone to participate in Screenshot Contest of our new aircraft! 5 pictures will be selected by our ALBATROSS & TouchingCloud Discord server members. You can submit your favorite screenshots or vote for the ones you like.
Winners will get a free license for the payware version of the JW1 – with landing chute, custom helmet display symbology and aboard feature! Also your shots will be added into the release gallery with your name underneath.
Rules are simple:
– join our Discord if you are still not a member
– post your pictures into “# jw1-screenshot-contest” channel
– at least one JW1 aircraft should be presented on the picture
– no more than 3 pictures from each user
– no photofilters allowed, only brightness/contrast adjustment and crop
– resolution at least 1280×720 pixels, no upscale; format – PNG or JPEG with highest quality
– Discord members can vote anytime until contest is over, leave :thumbsup: under image you like (all other emoji will be ignored)
– you can vote for several pictures at once
– contest will start Sunday 25 July, ends Thursday 29 July 12:00 UTC
You can post your pictures anytime until contest channel is open. Then I will ping everyone one more time so we can collect as many votes as possible.
JW1 v0.8.0 link and details are here
We are happy to announce roadmap for our jetpack JW1 project! Check out official MSFS forum for details
Latest update report: